Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Long Day

I canned ........
1.relish (zucchini and red/yellow peppers)
2.apricot jam
3.apricot and date chutney
4.plum and mango jam
5.orange beets
6.strawberry fig jam
7. pickled okra

This man started honking his horn at me and tried to run me off the road . Its the first time anything like this has ever happened he scared me so bad i called jason because i thought he was going to ram the back of my car he was a psycho !!! I still am not even sure what i did to him?? but i got a picture haha
We went to Sauvie Island today and picked Raspberries , blackberries and Marionberries .
Ari found a frog (size of a quarter). damien picked the biggest head of cabbage and i cut some fresh flowers!!!
Next week i will have to go pick peaches......
I made fried potatoes with fresh rosemary and small bacon pieces oh and it was YUMMY!!! actually i think its my new fav side dish.I breaded pork and had my plum chutney (ruby eats the rasins like there candy)

Oh and the best part of today was that the garage was primered and tomorrow they paint (light green) I thought this day would never come ....how time is flying!! Off to the bins tomorrow

1 comment:

Heythere! said...

I feel left out of your sauvie island pics!!! I like your photos though, all so cute..