Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I want my $2.00 !!!

I can't believe that it's the end of august and it rained all day! Today was the day i was going to get all my baking done ....instead i got a flat tire ( a screw from our driveway) and spent the afternoon at Les Schwab. I did still make zucchini bread , Polenta cakes, Steamed my beets & Tomatoes, and made my dill fried carrots.



My 1st batch of  Tomatoes from the garden ...........I also finished painting ruby's wooden horse and staining the table my dad made for me ...




Jason sanded and stained our side garage door....





I also went to Lush with my mom and got some new stuff ....I love that place !!!
I always get the karma soap, buffy the back slayer , bath bombs . I also got  a new powder that is sooooo great ! my bathroom smells amazing!



I have been scoring so much great stuff at the bins (I may be on an episode of hoarders.... just kidding!!!)



My client bought me this beautiful arrangement this week......so sweet !!


Ruby's new swimming pool........classy.

This is the Basement empty ( our next big project) I spent 1/2 hr sanding the floors and not even a dent in the work...deep breath. This one will take alot of imagination and patience!!!



 Ruby decided she was going to wear her shawl and hat and nothing else yesterday (no pants)

No comments: