Monday, April 19, 2010

Tulips

On Friday at work i learned all about "vagazzling" and it is putting  jems on your ...well you get it! (It's in the name) I guess gay dudes loves it....word on the street is. My family went to the coast all weekend and took Ruby !!! Jason took me on a Date to the Living Room Theater ( you sit on chairs or couches and eat dinner while watching a movie ) Alice in Wonderland was alot better than i had given Disney credit for. We went to the tulip festival in woodburn today and we rode a cart out to the fields and Jason is holding Ruby and says " Wow i almost pulled a Michael Jackson " I was laughing so hard because he was talking about hanging her over the edge and i reminded him what most people think of when someone is "pulling a Michael Jackson" is not that . People are to uptight haha ...Oh and Olivia now owns my Toyota Corolla ....i am sad for me and happy for her.....

1 comment:

GingerGirl Photography ~ Amy Ferrell said...

Ok...LOVE Ruby in the shoes! So great! Yay for a weekend alone! Yay for date night! Yay for Olivia getting a car (and maybe scary at the same time, haha)!